● Flexitank transportation leads the new revolution of international trade

new2_info_03.jpg

      The use of container liquid bag is a revolution in the field of international trade, it is more efficient and safer in the transport process. The container liquid bag is a novel can store and transport a variety of non hazardous liquid chemicals containers, we mentioned today is maximum volume of about 25000 liters of wine bag, it can just under 20 feet container. The liquid bag is composed of a plurality of layers of material, which comprises four layers of food grade PE inner lining bag, and a layer of PP woven bag.

      Rabobank (Rabobank) since 2001, attention new world wine trade investigation, found to transport wine (bottled with the original wine transport) changes. In 2001, using large container liquid bag transport wine accounted for 22% of the new world wine exports, the remaining 78% are transported by bottled. To 2010, wine transportation share has more than 40% bottles, transportation accounted for less than 60%.

      What makes the new world Wine trade transportation gradually changed from bottled for wine exports? Answer is "green giant", the green here has two meanings, the first is environmental protection, bottled wine than the weight of the original liquor Shen, a bottle of 750 mL loaded wine bottle weight accounted for more than 40% of this bottle of wine of the total weight. In order to reduce the carbon footprint, with wine instead of bottled wine transportation is a very effective method.

new2_info_07.jpg  new2_info_09.jpg

      

      Another implication of the "green" is "to reduce costs". Rabobank estimates that the lift to transport wine than the same amount of 9 loaded a box of wine bottles can save $2.25, 2010 compared to wine transportation charges in 2001, a total of saving $142.3 million.

      The international Wine manufacturers, whether export or domestic wine bottling, can save cost. Importers only need to pay a small fee to transport wine and import tax is very low, because of the different tariffs on wine imports and a bottle of wine to pay.

      The wine producers, wine exports abroad bottling, the impact is: reduce the value of the wine production in china. In addition to the price factor, the export price in foreign wine after bottling, lower than the same price of imported bottled wine.

new2_info_14.jpg

All of the above are our patented products and original product drawings. We reserve the right to pursue legal action if any pirated pictures or plagiarized products are found.

● Flexitank transportation leads the new revolution of international trade

new2_info_03.jpg

      The use of container liquid bag is a revolution in the field of international trade, it is more efficient and safer in the transport process. The container liquid bag is a novel can store and transport a variety of non hazardous liquid chemicals containers, we mentioned today is maximum volume of about 25000 liters of wine bag, it can just under 20 feet container. The liquid bag is composed of a plurality of layers of material, which comprises four layers of food grade PE inner lining bag, and a layer of PP woven bag.

      Rabobank (Rabobank) since 2001, attention new world wine trade investigation, found to transport wine (bottled with the original wine transport) changes. In 2001, using large container liquid bag transport wine accounted for 22% of the new world wine exports, the remaining 78% are transported by bottled. To 2010, wine transportation share has more than 40% bottles, transportation accounted for less than 60%.

      What makes the new world Wine trade transportation gradually changed from bottled for wine exports? Answer is "green giant", the green here has two meanings, the first is environmental protection, bottled wine than the weight of the original liquor Shen, a bottle of 750 mL loaded wine bottle weight accounted for more than 40% of this bottle of wine of the total weight. In order to reduce the carbon footprint, with wine instead of bottled wine transportation is a very effective method.

new2_info_07.jpg  new2_info_09.jpg

      

      Another implication of the "green" is "to reduce costs". Rabobank estimates that the lift to transport wine than the same amount of 9 loaded a box of wine bottles can save $2.25, 2010 compared to wine transportation charges in 2001, a total of saving $142.3 million.

      The international Wine manufacturers, whether export or domestic wine bottling, can save cost. Importers only need to pay a small fee to transport wine and import tax is very low, because of the different tariffs on wine imports and a bottle of wine to pay.

      The wine producers, wine exports abroad bottling, the impact is: reduce the value of the wine production in china. In addition to the price factor, the export price in foreign wine after bottling, lower than the same price of imported bottled wine.

new2_info_14.jpg

All of the above are our patented products and original product drawings. We reserve the right to pursue legal action if any pirated pictures or plagiarized products are found.